Monday, October 12, 2015

Fall Leaf Nail Art

Hi my lovelies! How have you all been?!
So sorry for my absense lately everyone! Been busy the past weeks, going on multiple interviews each week and sometimes more than one a day, and still no calls back. I didn't realize how hard it is to get a freaking simple job in retail! But anyways I've still been doing my nails and also came up with my own little business that I'll be posting about shortly! 

For now let's talk about Fall Nail Art !

First I have for you, a Gold & Red Glitter Gradient over to of China Glaze - Heaven
And on my ring nail - my preferred accent nail, I made a somewhat looking leaf haha that definitely need some work, but you get the idea! 


Next is a Grey Leaves Mani since the cold days are coming along quickly and making our days grey.


No comments:

Post a Comment