Monday, August 17, 2015

Morrocan Nail Art Design

Hi baabes! I'm back today with another very simple but super cute && 
easy to do nail art design!

To get today's look you will need :
1 Moroccan Nail Art Vinyl Stencil, 3 Nail Lacquers of your choice & a dotting tool. 
I used 1 LouItYourself Nail Vinyl Morrocan Stencil that I cut in half to fit both nails. 
Polish My Life - One Shade Of Grey ; Orly - Cake Pop ; Sally Hansen - Celeb City 
& my OPI 2 in 1 Nail Art Striping Brush & Dotting Tool 

Start by painting two coats of each polish in which ever order you like. On your Index and Pinky nails place the Morrocan Stencil and paint over top with your polish of choice. Remove immediately and let dry. In the mean time, take your dotting tool and dot some dots. I had originally wanted to just to two one above the other in the middle of my ring nail but I screwed up the second dot and didn't want to redo that nail so I just went with it and made more dots going in that screwed up direction and sorta liked the outcome. Once dry finish it off with your favourite top coat!

            Original Photo taken on IPad ( sorry for shitty quality )

                                      Original Photo - IG Edited - Instagram Edited 

Happy Polishing 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment