Monday, August 24, 2015

Houndstooth Nail Art Design

Hi beaauts! I'm back today with another nail art design that I've never done before so I was super excited to finally try it out! Today's Nail of the Day is a HoundsTooth Nail Art Design using @NailStencils - NailMail.uk.co HoundsTooth Stencil Vinyl Guides! 


This manicure was very simple to do I hope it's pretty self explanatory but for those who need a little help on my ring nail, I painted two coats of Orly - Cake Pop and let dry with the help of a fast drying top coat. Then placed down my Nail Mail HoundsTooth Stencil Vinyl Guide and painted over top with Polish my Life's - Merlot Magic. I peeled of the stencil Immediately - to avoid polish lifting off with the vinyl once dried, and added another top coat to finish it off. 

On all my other nails I used Polish my Life's - My Red Room from Shaneka's Fifty Shades of Grey Polish Duo Collection. I hope you all enjoyed and stay tuned for another great mani up shortly !

Happy Polishing 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment