Friday, June 26, 2015

Matte Leopard Print Nail Art

              💕💕 Hey dolls 💕💕 

How are you all doing on this beaautiful day today!? Well since yesterday was July 1st, 2015 ; that meaant that ... It was 🇨🇦 Canada Day 🇨🇦 here in Canada! How old we are, don't ask me, I'd have to google it .. Haha!

But anyways.. onto today's nail of the day, which isn't representing Canada in ANYWAY whatsoever! Hehe - but that's okay because I no longer have that design on any more. I'm falling way way behind ladies. I'm doing my nails more than posting them :|

So this was actually form a few days ago's nail art design. I went with the classic leopard print but only going down the side of one nail on each hand! Whichever nail you prefer, it will always work & with any colour !

I chose to go with O.P.I 's ; La - Pazitively Hot && Sally Hansen's ; Balck Out for the free hand leopard print design. 

Now, instead of using my regular HK Girl's Fast Drying Top Coat .. I decided to use O.P.I 's ; Matte Top Coat to give it a bit of a different affect & look !

Hope you all enjoyed! 

Happy Polishing Ladies <333 

No comments:

Post a Comment