Sunday, May 17, 2015

Free Hand Zebra Print Nail Art

Haay loveelies 💕💕 
  
 Today I have quite a few nail art designs to show yaa! Work has had me super tired by the time I get home that I did my nails a few nights, took the picture either the other day or before doing another one, then kept on forgeting to post about them!! 😡 urgh ; now I have to write out like 4 posts that I do not have the energy to do but I have to before theirs more! 

So I've decided that the mani I have on right now ( which will be in the last post for today) will be on for a few more days or atleast till I finish blogging the others! Ugh I've promised you guys in my last few designs that I'll be posting more often, and I've just gotten worse! Haha 

Enough of my rambling && off to today's nail art design ; which btw, I abosloutley loved doing and thought was super cute!


I used two new polishes for this baby! One from a giveaway I recently won annd a polish from my #AVeryCanuckSwap Box!! 

Paint 2 coats of any beige of your choice to your middle & ring fingernails. I used ; 
Sonia Kashuk ; Nudist 
&& on your thumb, index, & pinky fingernails paint 2 coats of any colour you'd like ! I decided to use 
Nicole by OPI ; No Limits 
It may look black & it kinda is but it's got a blue tint to it in certain lighting!
Then you can start making the Zebra Print on your ring fingernails. 
On my middle nail I used a BornPrettyStore nail art rectangle gold stud for a bit more sass! 

Hope you all enjoyed !

Boy I hope I can get all my posts up by tonight! 

Happy Polishing !

No comments:

Post a Comment