Friday, April 17, 2015

Is This BLINGIN Enough Nail Art

Hi lovelies ! You know how sometimes you feel like their are waay to many social media websites out there? Well that's how I feel right now .. I get so caught up in posting to every one I forget to post so many !? How that's possible I have no idea but I'm really gunna make an effort to make blogger my first priority! 

Now to today nails art!! 


I started out with just wanting to swatch this gorgeous shimmering yellow.. Until it got on my nails! It's pretty in the bottle but I didn't think I would love it so much!
It's just so beautiful and springy my head said it needed some BLING! 

I used two coats of Zoya - Daisy 
Such a great name too!
Then using my BornPrettyStore RhineStones I placed them all over my ring finger to make this beaautiful blinnngin mani! 

Hope you all like it 

         Swatch Picture of Zoya ; Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment