Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Gradient Leopard Print Nail Art

Hi lovelies !! 

I'm back today with another inspired nail art by @Chikiiz26 on IG! I fell in love with her original work of this design! It was just breath taking!! 

Minee ... 

Not so much .. I just seem to be really having trouble getting the hang of the sponged gradient technique ! I really need a better sponge because I keep getting little pieces of it on my nails 😡

But here's my go at a 
Gradient Leopard Print Nail Art Design 

I used two coats of @PolishMyLife Coral Fedora then I sponged on 1950s Mint Fridge to create the gradient effect. 
Once dry, using Essie - Licorice & my OPI Dotting Tool I drew the leopard print on just the side of the two gradiented nails.


Hope you all enjoyed & Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment