Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Vintage Flower Wallpaper Nail Art Design

     Vintage Flower Wallpaper Nail Art ! 

Haay beaaauts !

I'm here today with a Vintage Flower WallPaper Nail Art Design for yaaa ! 
It's actually a lot easier than it may seem to do!

I started by painting my nails two coats of 
China Glaze - Lotus Beign. 
Then using Essie - Blanc I made 4 lines down my ring finger. ( wish I would have done this to all my nails because adding them after was a disaster )
I used Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate BP-09 's flower using Essie Blanc aswell then using my nail art brush I painted them China Glaze - In a Lilly Bit 
Once dry I made the extra lines where the flowers were & then made two leaves on each flower using Julep - Lizanne. I used Seche Vite as my top coat and your done! I loved them but couldn't get a proper picture of the finished look :/ 

Happy Polishing ! ❤️😘💅



No comments:

Post a Comment