Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pink & Nude Triangle Nail Art


Hi dolls ! Back again with another inspired mani! This one was inspried by @karengnails on Instagram! I absolutely just fell in love with her design I just HAD to do it for myself ! It's just so simple yet so beaautiful! 

Anywaaaays ... 
I stared out with two coats of 
Deborah Lippmanns ; Marine 
Once that was dry, I used BornPrettyStore black striping tape to create the triangle shape on every nail then painted in the triangles with
Polish My Life ; Nude Lace 
Once that was dry I took my tweezers and peeled off the pieces of striping tape.
(I like to let these designs dry for at least 5 minutes before applying a top coat just to avoid any smudging that may occur.)   
And voila ! Haha

I hope you all enjoyed my inspired mani by @karengnails! Go check out her Instagram profile to see her original design!

Happy Polishing 😘💅😘 !

No comments:

Post a Comment