Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Year Sparkle


 Hiii dolls ! So sorrry for such a late post ! I can't believe I forgot to post this on New Years! Well anyways as you can see I kept it simple for my New Years mani , and brought in the new year with a little SPARKLE! 

This gorgeouus sparkle/glitter polish is called Bling! by Colores de Carol. And indie nail polish brand that I'm becoming obsessed with! Waiting for that next pay check to order a few more of her to dye for polishes ! 

* I used 3 very thin coats * 
 

& of course I had to get a blur capture because we'll do I really need to explain!? Just looook at all the lovely colours popping out on these nails thanks to this blur photo!! Hope you all enjoyed! 
Once again sorry for the late post! 

Happy Polishing ! ❤️😘💅

No comments:

Post a Comment