Saturday, January 17, 2015

Leopard Print , Stripes & Glitter Mani!


Haay dolls! 
Back today with sort of an unsual nail art for me..  I'm not used to / patient enough in doing multiple things in one manicure. I find that it makes a lot of nail arts look "crowded" but I am just starting to get used to them meaning I'm starting to like them ;)

For this manicure I used 2 coats of 
Zoya ; Paige           then took 
Essie ; Set In Stones & made a gradient glitter on my thumb, middle & pinky nails. 
Then using a BornPrettyStore Stamping Plate M-81 & China Glaze ; Liquid Leather polish, I stamped the leopard print & stripes design on my index & ring nails. Once dry as usual I topped it off with my favorite fast drying top coat and there you have it !

Leopard Print , Stripes & Glitter Mani !

I Hope you all enjoyed ! I can't wait to share my next design with you! 

.... &&& I kinda went off yesterday & did a big haul online.. Well for me it was big anyways haha I placed 6 orders on the same day on some beaautiful indies 😁😁  I can't wait for these babies to arrive  & also got a few goodies for my upcoming Instagram Giveaway ! Oopsss did I write that aloud !? Haha keep checking my IG for hints on when it begins & so you don't miss it !! 

Happy Polishing ❤️😘💅


No comments:

Post a Comment