Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Leopard Print & Lines Nail Design



Hi baabes ! 
I'm back today with an inspired manicure by @allnailseverything I just loved her original design! Unfortunately I kinda messed it up a bit by adding the white dots into the leopard print at the end thinking it would look cute and add more of an effect to the leopard print nails.. 
I shoulda just left them. Definitely Not how I pictured it in my head ... 
The picture you see above was me taking a coffee break since it was like 10am when I did these! Haha canadians gotta lovee their timmies coffee ! 

I used 2 coats of for the base colours Deborah Lippmann ; 
& Essie ; Blanc 
Once dry using BornPrettyStore Stamping Plate QA8 & BornPrettyStore Black stamping polish on the red nails then on the white nails using 
China Glaze - Liquid Leather & striping tape I created the two lines & took b again and made a thinner red line in between both bath lines. 
I hope you all enjoyed! 

Happy Polishing šŸ˜˜❤️šŸ’…

    

This is the lovely ORIGINAL PHOTO that I was inspired by. Thaaank you @AllNailsEverything for thus beautiful mani I was inspired by .. And it's not the only one. Your definitely going to see more of her manis recreated by me so stay tuned !!

Photo Credit : IG @AllNailsEverything 
Facebook: All Nails Everything 



No comments:

Post a Comment