Friday, October 3, 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness Nail Art

October 03rd, 2014

Haay dolls. Finally October is here.. & I'm already seeing a lot of great Halloween Nail Art already! I'll get to that soon but it's still a bit early for me. So for now I'd like to focus of Breast Cancer because october is the official month of Breast Cancer Awareness. I know two very strong & faithful women have survived this horrible disease so the least I owe them is a beautiful manicure to show my support for them & all other women trying to survive this disease.
This is my first go at a Breast Cancer nail art & I'm very pleased. We all know I'm not good at freehand so instead of drawing the Breast Cancer Ribbon I decided to make it out of rhinestones. Also I used two tones of pink because you always see two shades of pink on every sign/symbol directed to Breast Cancer. 
My last thought has got to be to all you strong ladies who have survived or are battling this disease right now. I wish you all the best & stay strong women !
This world needs a lot more strong women & all of you are that. My prayers are with you. 

Love & Hope

Polishes used;
O.P.I - Pussy Galore (Liquid Sand)
L&M - Pink 

No comments:

Post a Comment