Friday, August 22, 2014

Interlocking Dots Nail Art !

August 22nd, 2014 

Hello everyone! Today's mani was inspired by the amazing
Google+ Nail Polish Queens Community's Weekly Challenge 
Every Thursday they have a different challenge for you!
&& this weeks challenge was Interlocking Dots !
I've never even heard nor seen this design before ! So I was definitely interested in giving it a try.
But since I did a dotticure a few posts ago I wasn't really in the dotty mood so I kept this mani simple by only doing the accent nail.
This design is actually a lot more tricky than I had expected.
Once I had my blue down on half my nail I went ahead with the dots but you've got to be very precise on where you put each dot .. Which I wasn't so it could have been done a lot better.
Check out google images for some great pictorials on how to do your own interlocking dots manicure! 
Hope you all enjoyed !


Polishes used ;
O.P.I - La Paz-Itively Hot
Julep - Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment