Sunday, April 13, 2014

Matte'd Geometric Nails !

April 12, 2014

Hello beautiful ladies! 
Today's Blue Mani is dedicated to NAAM which is the National Autistic Awareness Month! 
It may only be celebrated in the states but I wanted to show my awareness with a little design :)
I was inspired by a image on Google Images
But I don't know her name to give her proper credit.

I started out with a base & let it dry.
Then I layed a piece of tape down and applied a different color. Do the same to every nail & let dry.
Finally you add another piece of tape down wherever you'd like and apply your third color. Do this to every nail let dry & apply a matte or shiny top coat!

For this design I went matte for the finish to he apart of the Nail Polish Queens Community on G+ ! 
Hope you all likeee !

Polishes used; 
China Glaze - At Vase Value
Julep - Margaret 
Julep - Bailey
O.P.I - Matte Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment