Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Julep's April Maven it Girl Box Swatches && Julep's Vanish

 So I woke up this morning to both of my recent Julep orders, which I was not expecting to get on the same day! Boy was I ever a happy girl!
 This month's 'It Girl' box by Julep included
Bailey - a beautiful blue that would be great for Nautical Nails, Flora - a beautiful shimmery purple, & Maren - a gorgeous shimmery pink.
I also added on Brigitte & Jet for $7.99 !
Veiw my swatches below!
 Then I received my 
Julep Vanish Cutile Remover & Softener
I went out on a lim on this bad boy and bought it mainly based on how many review it recieved. 
I didn't think I would ever buy something based on its reviews but I swear they were that good I just had to have it! So far I have used it three times within 2 days I think I'm going to use it 2 times daily till I see a major improvement then lower it to 2- 3 times a week.
&&& 
I will be giving this a separate review once I see more changes & improvements. So far I've noticed it does make my cuticles softer & removed some ofbthebdead cuticle skin!! So far so good !



No comments:

Post a Comment