Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Nail Art!

April 19, 2014 

Hi everyone! Today is all about Easter ! 
I am a little late to posting seeing as yesterday was a very busy family fun filled day. But its still Easter Monday! My middle finger did not go quite as planned.. I wanted to do three easter eggs but it looked a lot better in my head! But everything else turned out to my liking :) I did an Easter Chick & Bunny that couldn't be any cuter! And some easter egg designs in the other nails. It didn't take as long as I thought it would either ! Maybe an hour :) 
Hope you all enjoy!
I used A LOT of polishes for this so here we go.

Polishes used ;
Julep - Jet
Julep - Brigitte
Julep - Charlie
Julep - Princess Grace
China Glaze - At Vase Value
China Glaze - Lotus Begin
China Glaze - Petal to the Metal
China Glaze - Peonies & Park Ave
China Glaze - Spring into my Step 

No comments:

Post a Comment