Tuesday, April 8, 2014

BornPrettyStore Stamping Plate & Polish

April 08th, 2014 

Hello everyone! Today's design is from a BornPrettyStore Image Plate w. BPS Stamping Polish
Over top of O.P.I's Miami Beet. 
I must say I love the end result! This color is a must have in anyones collection, its on of my favorites! But honestly girls I couldn't believe the difference Stamping Polish has over regular polish.. Boy am I ever impressed! So impressed I'm going to be doing alot more stamping from now on.


Yesterday morning I received my BornPrettyStore Stamping Polish, I got Black & White in a bundle for I believe $3 or $4 something. So I decided to try it out today on a BornPrettyStore Image Plate I got a while back and it's amazing! Especially for the price i definitely recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment